It stands for Smart IPTV.
No they are two separate apps one has a pink logo and the other a blue one.
No they are on separate panels. You can only switch between Smarters IPTV and XC app.
You should reload your portal and remove power cable and re insert.
Please use speed test server below to test your internet connection, Do this few times through the day. This will give you a good idea of overall internet speed available to you. A stable 20.0 Mbps is the minimum requirement.
First, please check your network connection, reboot your router and device, and then try again.
Secondly, if your network connection is no problem, please check whether your account is used on other devices. as you can view from more than 1 device at the same time.
We strive to provide you with a high level of service at very discounted rates. So please keep this in mind first and foremost.
If a channel is down, we will do our best to restore that back to service.
Please use the guidelines below before reporting a channel:
– Stop and give it a couple of minutes. We reboot and swap channels when needed. The channel may be coming back.
– Is this happening on all channels? If it is, you need to check on your end.
– Reboot your devices and wait for 30 secs before turning them back on (STBs, Android Boxes, Routers, Cable modems).
If while you are watching a channel the service appears to have paused, simply select and open another channel, then return to the original channel to see if it is now playing, this can be due to break in transmission for a second, the software will halt under these conditions.
Sometimes you may experience buffering due to low internet speed or high internet traffic.
The most common cause of buffering is the result of slow internet connection. This may be because of low internet speed or other users hogging the bandwidth in your house. Do you have lots of users in your home? Disconnect them all and try again
The second reason is that you are using Wi-Fi, which is not suited for watching TV as you need direct (LAN) connection to internet network in order to enjoy smooth watching without interruptions.
Directly connect to your router using a LAN (ethernet) cable or to a power line adaptor.
If not possible, try moving the box closer to the router.
Change your WI-FI channel. To avoid interference with nearby devices.
If you experience buffering press “pause” for 10-15 seconds and resume, most of the time that will eliminate the need to buffer.
If you are using a set-top box such as MAG or AVOV and have just set up your device with our service, you will need to perform a hard reset of your device. Simply power off your device, unplug your power cable and re-plug it in.
For other devices try clearing your cache. If unsuccessful, attempt a re-install the app but never the LFH STB app.
Because of decoder setting problem, some channels are only having sound without images/video, please do as followings:
1. Go to Settings in your device/app/program.
3. Choose Native for the Decoder.
We can not promise all channels are working properly due to your Internet speed, Individual channel technical difficulties or if incompatible device/app/program is used.
– Did you give us the correct MAC address?
– Is your Internet speed at the recommended minimum— 20 Mbps for HD channels—or higher?
– Is your device wired in (Ethernet) or is it connected wirelessly (WiFi or mobile data)? Ethernet will always be faster and more stable; use Ethernet, if you can.
– Are your device’s specs powerful enough to effortlessly handle live HD streaming?
– If you’re using an STB emulator did you follow the steps in our guide to Setup Android STB Emulator?
– If you’re using an STB emulator have you tried wiping your app’s cache then restarting your device?
– If you’re using a MAG box have you tried restarting your device?
– If you’re using an Android device/MAG box have you tried logging out then factory resetting your device?
– Have you double-checked the server portals we sent you?
-Did you input the correct username and password?
© 2019. All rights reserved